For more than 20 years I have been working with leaders and individual contributors on the topics of Leadership and Change Management.
As part of my consulting approach, I support teams and organizations to utilize their talents and resources, maximize their leadership potential and successfully manage sustainable change. Complexity and the speed of change in today‘s business environment and our personal environments are ever increasing and the external view of systemically trained business partner can aid to create innovative structures and business processes while cultivating and nurturing what is unique about your organization.
During my coaching sessions, you will be able to experience new and powerful ways to learn more about yourself, deeply understand your interactions with others and develop new strategies that will have immediate and powerfully positive impact on you and those around you. Escpecially in change situations individually tailored coaching can be a powerful resource for sustainable change.
Selected METHODs I work with
- The Leadership Challenge® - The five practices of exemplary leadership
- Systemic Consulting
- Systemic Change Management
- Mindfulness-based approaches
- Internal Family Systems Therapy by R. Schwartz
- Voice Dialogue
- Myers-Briggs Typenindikator (MBTI)
- Big-Five Personality Model
FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- Coaching Certification by Dietz Training & Partner (recognized by DBVC e.V. )
- Certified Master Facilitator for The Leadership Challenge® -
- Systemic Consulting (Prof. Dr. Simon, Berlin, Germany)
- Systemic Change Management (Strasser & Strasser, Munich, Germany)
- Mindful Self-Compassion Teacher (Dr Christopher Germer and Dr Kristin Neff)
- Schema-therapy based coaching (J. Young; Dr. B. Migge)
- Customer-Oriented-Selling (Certified Facilitator)
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Lecturer at the Hochschule Fresenius - University of applied sciences
My experience in international environments working with Global and European Leadership Teams forms the basis of my consulting approach.
Prior Work experience
- Human Resources Director Europe, Analog Devices Inc.
- HR Manager Central and Northern Europe, Veritas / Symantec
- HR Development Representative Central- and Eastern Europe, Intel Corporation
- M.Sc. in Business Administration (Diplom-Kaufmann), University of Bayreuth, Germany